Thursday, July 12, 2012

New Day~

Good morning...it's a new day with new opportunities, new and fresh vision, new focus to succeed and make the most of where and what you do...I for one want to Thank God for a new day, life, and what He has blessed me with...Today is really a new day for me, my husband has started insulin (only @ bedtime) and we have all changed our daily diets.. Buying food that contain little or no sugar @ all is harder than I thought.. We have always eaten anything that we wanted, but that's why were in the place we are right?
So this morning I went shopping, what an experience.... looking @ labels, reading the continence of what is in the  package.. Mind blowing. But the good thing is that he checked his blood this morning and we had a good reading.. Drum roll.....120 thank you Jesus... Juan has always had his blood range @ 220 and higher.. So looking for the right foods did pay off.. We are going to beat this diabetes and get him off insulin.. Oh yeah by the way I and Bella have changed our eating habits too!!

No comments:

Post a Comment