Thursday, October 11, 2012

AUTUMN LEAVES~

Do you ever feel that when life gets to hectic, we start to feel as scattered leaves that we see in the Fall. At first the leaves have a reddish-yellow color of beauty to the them. As we look at all the awesome colors we are amazed how GOD has created a beautiful picture of colors, but the beauty fades and they become brown and dry they start to fall from the trees. The leave a clutter on the lawn. Every gust of wind brings a stream of confusion, and no matter how e try to rake, we can't brings those leaves together again. So as I have these days with homework, housework, and start my business and just feeling the busyness of the moment I keep a leaf. It is a reminder to myself of how scattered my days can be. If you feel like me, make it your prayer that your life will not remain a pile of dried up leaves roaming around with the wind. Ask GOD to bring to your life a fresh new leaf just like the beginning of Fall, holding t the strength and stability of the tree branch. So y'all don't we don't have to be overwhelm with our busy days, let GOD take the wheel, let HIM turn over a new leaf for you today. Make your busy days into happy Autumn days.  

2 comments:

  1. You always inspire me on FB and with Girls of God. Your blog is inspiring as well...May God color your world just like he does with the leaves of Fall.

    ReplyDelete