Friday, August 10, 2012

A Time for Everything~

Do you ever wonder if GOD is still in control?  We do everything we are suppose to, we pray, we meditate on HIS words, we go to church, we tithe, we praise, we worship but, yet sometimes things happen. Scripture says in ECCLESIASTES 3 There is a time for everything, and a season for every activity under HEAVEN..
Today as we went to my husband's Dr. app Bella and I waited for him in the cafeteria. We sat down and beside me was a woman who was eating her lunch. She asked me if I go to church, I replied, yes. I guess she asked because it is second nature for  me to carry my Bible.(it was sitting on the counter) She did not say another word, so Belle and I were talking and I could see her looking at me from my side view.. So I politely ask her if she worked there. Just to start conversation. She said no that her husband was in the hospital. Right then I knew that was a time minister to her, because as soon as she said her husband she just started to cry..After we talked for awhile I started to pray for her and her husband.. 30 minutes later I gave her my phone number and told her that if she needed anything or just someone to talk to I was there for her.. And as I was leaving she called me back and said, "God always puts someone in your path, and I knew that when you sat down you were the one I should talk to.." How delighted I was that she had the feeling that I was suppose to be there for her.. I was glad that I was there for her to.. Well this evening she called to just update me on her husbands condition.. I have been praying for her that our HEAVENLY FATHER gives my sister Maria the strength that she needs for her husband..
Well as I came home I thought of the scripture in Ecclesiastes 3 how there is a time and season for everything. And as I wrote above that do we ever wonder if GOD is in control, I can rest assure that GOD is always in control. Though we may go through struggles, HE is there. Through pain, HE is there. Everything that the devil tries to put on us, GOD is there. Call out to HIM, and HE is waiting in the wings. GOD shows us that whatever we go through HE will never leave us or forsake us. (HEBREWS 13:5) GOD has to show HIS will in us, for us to see HIS love. Trust in HIM, surely goodness and love will follow me all the days of my life. (PSALM 23:6) This I can be sure that if and when I need my LORD his goodness and mercy are at my calling..

No comments:

Post a Comment