Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Today we were in full support of Chick Fil-A.. There were so many people at the one in San Antonio. We had to go to San Antonio because we don't have one in Pleasanton.. I ought to be glad we have a Mc Donald's.. Maybe I should call the company and ask them to maybe take a look over our way.. Since we really don't have much to choose from that is fast food wise.. I think in my own opinion Chick Fil-A would do great here.. My next adventure...Hummm?
So anyways we had a great time.. It was 27.00 well spent... That's my Bella.. She had lemonade and she thought it was to sour.. Giving a sour face...So after lunch we headed over to the mall.. Bella decided that she wanted her ears pierced so we headed over to Claire's.. Loving the fact that she was so brave.. I didn't get my ears pierced until I was about 13 or so.. So here is Bella on her first ear.. Ouch! Then it was over Dad and her were all smiles.. So now we are ready for school.. Well I hope everyone had a great day.. Reading James this week.. Still doing my Proverbs 31 study I have learn so much from the study, and the women in my group are such beautiful women of GOD, I could not ask for better women then the ladies I have met in this group.. So good night and may GOD keep us in his loving arms.. God Bless!

No comments:

Post a Comment