Wednesday, September 5, 2012

20 Prayers for My Husband~

Here is a list of my prayers for my husband. I would love for you to join me in praying for our husband this week. I have been taking the challenge of praying more for my husband. If you would like more info it is on www.womenlivingwell.com. This list could easily become a prayer for each day.. Today I have listed 10 of the 20 prayers and on Friday I will have 10 more so I would love for you to come back and receive the others.
I pray...
1. that he continues to grow spiritually through prayer, and quiet times. (PROVERBS 4:23)
2. that his relationship with GOD will bear much fruit in his life, and that he will be a man who seeks wisdom and understanding. (PROVERBS 3:7, PSALM 112:1)
3. that he would walk humbly with GOD, and would always be convicted quickly about any sin in his life. (MICAH 6:8)
4. that he will continue to grow as the leader of our family, and that GOD would be glorified in our marriage. (EPHESIANS 5:25-29)
5. that he would have a teachable spirit and a servant's heart, and that he will listen to GOD and desire to do HIS will. (PROVERBS 15:33)
6. that he would continue to be able to provide for our family, and that he will not become discouraged by doing work he does not enjoy.
7. that money would never become a source of discord in our family, and that we would be wise in handling finances and in stewardship. (LUKE 16:13) 
8. that the words he speaks will build our family, and reflect a heart of love. (PROVERBS 18:21)
9. that he would choose healthy  foods and activities, and honor GOD by taking the best possible care of his body as the tabernacle of GOD. (1 CORINTHIANS 6:19)
10. for his strength- physically, emotionally, mentally, and spiritually. (EPHESIANS 3:16)
Blessings Olga~
   

No comments:

Post a Comment